Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coupons and Voting

Super sleepy yesterday meant no blogging for me.

November 5- Coupons.  I am so thankful for coupons.  And websites like www.southernsavers.com and www.moolasavingmom.com.  Sunday, I went to Harris Teeter and spent $31.00 on $80.00 worth of food.  I LOVE it when I spend less than I save!  It's especially helpful with a growing boy.  Dinner last night was eggs, bacon and croissants.  Michael ate 3 eggs, over 1/2 a pound of bacon and 3 croissants.  And 2 glasses of milk.  He's 5.  He's not a teenager.  I'm stockpiling now to survive the teenage years.

November 6- Voting.  I already rocked my vote on Saturday.  Today I am thankful that I live in a country where I have the RIGHT to vote.  If you don't vote, you lose your right to complain.  I'm also thankful that for awhile at least, I don't have to be inundated with political advertisements, commercials, and facebook posts.  Sometimes I'd like to mail it all back to where it came from, but I don't want to waste the stamp.

#harristeeter #coupon #vote #thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment