Saturday, November 3, 2012

Babies Babies Babies

I absolutely LOVE babies!  Quite clearly though, I remember my days as a new mom of an infant.  I loved him so much, but I was full of guilt, loneliness and other overwhelming feelings which bring us to today's thankful post.  

November 3- I'm thankful that I was awake around 6 AM (not so happily) and on facebook (because I couldn't sleep).  I am so thankful I was there to recognize the cries of a frustrated new mommy.  This new mommy is someone is who is very dear to my heart, but whom I don't often see.  I am so thankful that I was around to let her know she was not alone.  I know she will be a good mommy.  I've known her since she was a little girl and I know SHE has a wonderful mama.  If you see a new mommy, or any mommy, in crisis, please make sure you step in and give her a hand.  Motherhood is tough, that's why women have to do it :)

Here is a picture of my sweet boy right after his first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment