Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for orange christ

Right before Spring Break, a friend of mine asked for help.  She needed to take one of her cars to a body shop, a body shop that was 45 minutes away.  We talked through several ideas, and it ended up that I followed her in her other car.  We stopped to get gas and Michael said 'I want a drink!'  My friend said she would run in and get us all drinks so she asked Michael what he wanted.  It's a good thing we are both Kindergarten teachers, because neither one of us batted an eye when he said 'I want some Christ'.  She looked at him and said 'they sell Jesus in a can?'  That's when I started to giggle. We finally figured out that he wanted Orange Crush!

5 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!! This is awesome!! This really made my day!
    Connie
    A to Z-ing to the end
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...liked it!!

    Stopping by from A TO Z Bloging
    Kriti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute....good way to start my daily blog rounds with a smile. Kids say the darnedest things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny story. The things children say...
    Francene.
    A - Z Challenge
    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete